Behind the scenes support for every stage of your business
Running a business is a lot of fun and a lot of work. There is not always clarity on what to do, when to do it, or how to do it. My goal is to work WITH you to turn your every thought and goal into plans, turn plans into actionable steps, and turn actionable steps into efficient processes.
I know you might feel...
- like you repeat the same task over and over again.
- like you love what you do, but cannot find the time or energy to do it all.
- like you want to grow and scale your business, but need systems in place to do so.
I can help you...
- with the daily tasks that take away from the time you could be focusing on your passion!
- get your biz completely organized and systems streamlined so that it is productive and efficient.
- find extra time to spend with family, friends, OR to have some free, alone time! Say what???
Sophie Kormos of Glow-Portraits NYC
VIP Book Me For A Day Services
Interested in fast results to get your business off to a great start OR back on track? Automated systems, more efficient processes, better customer/client interaction, seamlessly synced calendars… let me take on the tasks of getting organized and accomplish them in my Done in a Day services. You will receive wonderful VIP perks like post VIP day support too!
- Business Operations & organization
- Client/customer journey workflow
- calendar & schedule builds
Systems Creation & Management
Need help with an audit of your current system? Ready to automate your systems with a mini workflow build? Want to extend beyond the setup and have assistance with managing all processes? This package is for you!
- Canned emails
Starting at $250/month
Do you need someone to organize the back end of your business? Maybe you need someone to tell you where to be and when? Is your inbox one gigantic mess that you find yourself searching through for answers? Maybe you need someone to act as a point of contact for customers or clients? This package is for you!
- Calendar Management
- inbox/email management
- customer service and/or client support
- client onboarding/employee scheduling
Starting at $500/month
Customer Relations Management
Do you need someone to manage the moving pieces of your CRM? Leads, bookings, workflows, processes, invoicing, contracts, and proposals… The way you run your CRM is a true reflection of your business and building a relationship with clients and customers, as well as keeping things streamlined is SO important!
- CRM management
- systems creation
- workflows & processes
- proposals & contracts
- questionnaire & booking data entry
- calendar management
- email management
CRM Basic: $250/ month
CRM Intermediate: $500/month
CRM Pro: $825/month
She has gone above and beyond to make sure things are done properly!
Jill Heun of Jill Tiongco Photography
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: book a call
Set up a call with me so we can get to know each other and discuss which service package fits your needs best.
Step 2: proposal is sent
After our call, I will send a proposal, contract, and invoice. After you have reviewed and we discuss any changes that need made, you accept, sign, and pay!
Step 3: results
I get to work and you get to take a breath!